Wednesday 29 October 2014

A blast from the past...

This is a bit of an odd one for me, I don't usually do this, so please forgive me for doing so, but today I would like to link back to an old post. Today is the second anniversary of the death of my grandmother, and in her memory I would like to re-post a short story that she partially inspired. Reading it always brings back strong memories of her for me.

I wrote this about five years ago, so the writing and turns of phrase are even clunkier than normal, but I don't want to edit it any further, I just want to share the sentiments again as they were then.

So if you have a spare few minutes and fancy a read, please click on the link that follows...



Much love to you M, you are still one of my favourites and I think of you every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment